Call us at 650-340-8315 or e-mail us at email@example.com to answer your questions and offer complete details on every cleaning service we provide.
Aladdin Window Cleaning is a family-owned and operated company that has been providing Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, and Solar Panel Cleaning Services to San Mateo County and the entire Peninsula since 1988! We are proud to have a company that is professional, honest and will go the extra mile for our clients.
We provide a quality service to our customers and strive to meet the highest standards in both our cleaning services and our commitment to safety. Your complete satisfaction with our services is our greatest concern. We can help you with all your residential and commercial cleaning services! We specialize in window cleaning, skylight, mirror, chandelier and light fixture cleaning.
• We pressure wash house exteriors, driveways, walkways, decks, bricks, cement, aggregate, certain roofs and awnings.
• We clean gutters, flush downspouts and clear roofs.
• We work with realtors to transform your home and make it the best it can be!
• We can remove paint and silicone from newly installed windows.
• We do commercial and residential after construction clean up.
“The guys did a great job both in and out, but the bricks they power washed are super! I’d forgotten how red they were once – it makes the yard come alive. Your guys did you proud – nice fellows. Thank them again for me.” – N. Fischer, Burlingame, CA
“I just wanted to tell you how wonderful our windows look and how happy we are with your window cleaning services. Our windows were in need of a thorough cleaning and are now crystal clear. I was impressed with your workers; they were very professional, courteous, and careful, both inside and outside our home. Thank you so much for doing such an excellent job!” - C. Vitalis, San Mateo, CA
“Aladdin Window Cleaning works better than a Genie at cleaning windows, gutters and power washing. We’ve used them at least 4 times and think their crew is really good and leave their work areas clean and tidy.” – S. Ruh, Palo Alto, CA
“We just want to thank you for the great job done by your team. They arrived on time and did a fantastic job cleaning all the gutters, pressure washing the back yard, house, front porch and walkways, as well as cleaning the windows. We particularly appreciated the meticulous manner in which they cleaned up afterwards and left everything spotless. Considering the amount of work and the time it took them, the price charged was extremely fair. Aladdin has been coming to our home for several years now and we have never been disappointed. We will certainly recommend you to our friends and neighbors.” - R. & N. Braham, So. San Francisco, CA
If you require any references, please contact us and we will be happy to provide them!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions that our window cleaning customers have asked:
Do you provide free estimates? Do I have to be home?
• Yes, we do free estimates. You do not need to be at home as long as we have access to walk around your home. We will write up the estimate and leave it inside your door or under your doormat. We also follow up with a telephone call.
I have light carpets, are they going to get dirty?
• No they will not. At Aladdin Window Cleaning, we wear “booties” (shoe covers) when working inside your home. Our ladders and buckets are also cleaned before entering your home. We lay down clean drop cloths to protect your carpeting and floors while working inside your home.
I have fog between my window panes, can you remove it?
• Unfortunately not. The window is damaged and you need to notify the manufacturer. This is the result of “solar pumping.” The good news is that by keeping your windows clean, it lowers the chances of this happening in the future.
Do I need to be home during the cleaning?
• It is best if our first-time clients are home. After the first service, we can service your home without your being there.
Do I need to do anything prior to service?
• If you have any large objects that are blocking the windows, or small ceramic or glass decorations sitting on the window sills, you should remove them. We can safely move furniture, draw curtains and blinds and return them to their original position when we are done. We are able to work around almost everything else in your home.
How often should my windows be cleaned?
• We recommend cleaning your windows 1-2 times per year, once in the Spring and once in the Fall. This helps protect your windows from the different elements of each season and will make your home look new all year round.
What if I forget when my last cleaning was?
• We keep complete client records of work that has been done at your home. You can call us anytime to find out when the last service was performed. In Spring and Fall we send out reminders via e-mail or regular mail.